We had this marinated butterflied leg of lamb for dinner on Sunday night. I have posted this marinade recipe before but there was no picture and it is so easy and delicious I thought I would post it again.
For the marinade you will need
- 1 butterflied leg of lamb ( you could use any cut of lamb - steaks or chops)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander ( I dry fried whole seeds and ground )
- zest of 1 lemon
- handful of coriander finely chopped
- lots of salt and pepper
We had the lamb with a simple tomato salad of tomatoes, red onion, chopped mint and coriander, salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar.
Along with some small cut roast potatoes and yogurt sauce with a lot of finely cubed cucumber added to it.