Friday 29 July 2011

salmon, avocado, egg bagel

I had some smoked salmon in the fridge that needed to be used and was inspired to make this bagel after coming across this post by 'Framed Cook'.


Rather than scrambled egg, I boiled some eggs and mashed with mayonnaise and salt and pepper and added some finely chopped red onion and capers on top.
Toast your bagel or whatever you prefer.  Put down some mayonnaise followed by the avocado mixed with lemon juice and S & P, the egg and smoked salmon.
Finally add the chopped red onion and capers combined with a little olive oil.


1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious, I love the combination of salmon, avocado, egg, red onion and caper, all my favourite things in one dish - one I've never thought of before! Can't wait to try it. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete