This is what I had for lunch the other day.
- Finely slice up some red and white cabbage
- Grate 1 carrot
- Cook 1 serve of dried egg noodle (make sure not to over cook) you need the bite of the noodle for this dish.
- Cook 6 prawns any way you like. I pan fried mine and let to cool.
- Sprinkle of sesame seeds
- 1 finely sliced spring onion cut on the diagonal
- Sprinkle of 7 spice assorted chile pepper - nanami togarashi
- Miso dressing
Toss the first 5 ingredients together with the miso dressing in a bowl and then transfer to a plate.
Place the spring onions on the top and sprinkle with the chile pepper