Finn's lunch is fairly basic today. Mind you it is still very tasty.
You will need
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- 2 eggs made into an omlette and sliced
- 1 cup of steamed cauliflower
- 1 onion sliced
- 1/2 cup of finely sliced ham
- 1 spring onion sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chile sauce
First start by adding some peanut oil into the wok or fry pan and cook your omlette. Remove and put aside. Next fry the onions until cooked, add the ham and cauliflower, rice and egg. Finish off by adding the soy sauce, sweet chile sauce and stir to combine and heat through.