Wednesday 26 October 2011

mushroom pasta



 Originally I was inspired to make this after seeing the recipe on smitten kitchen.

I have adapted it a little.  For the recipe you will need

  • mushrooms cleaned and left whole (as much as you like)
  • 3 cloves of garlic roughly chopped
  • 2 tablespoons of capers
  • a good glug of olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon of butter dotted on top
  • salt and pepper
  • sprigs of thyme and rosemary
Put in a 180C oven for about 20-25mins

Turn them over 1/2 way through the roasting.


 Then once I had baked the mushrooms I added some chopped parsley and more fresh thyme. I then thought I would add the mushrooms to some pasta.


 Along with 3 thinly sliced courgettes sauted in a pan with olive oil, butter and salt and pepper.
2 chopped tomatoes and plenty of parmesan cheese.



No comments:

Post a Comment