I came across this dressing from 'onceuponachef', which sounded delicious and would be good for a lot of things. I did alter it and doubled the measurements on some ingredients.
For this recipe you will need
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup peanut oil / vege oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 small clove of garlic
Put all the ingredients in a jar and shake till all combined.
I used this dressing for chicken soba noodle salad.