Thursday 24 March 2011

Gluten-free Peanut Butter Cookies



I was inspired to make these cookies when I came across she simmers

Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies.  She was inspired and got the recipe from Recchiuti Confections



                              


RECIPE

1 cup organic peanut butter
3/4 cup white sugar
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon of sifted baking soda
1/4 teaspoon of maldon salt
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped roasted unsalted peanuts

Mix all ingredients in the following order.  It comes together really easily.

Form into balls and flatten with your fingers



        

Put cookies into a pre-heated 170 degree C or 350 degree F oven.
Bake for 12 to 15 mins
I think I may have slightly undercooked my batch.  They were still really good though.




My kids approved especially my gluten-free son.

                              






No comments:

Post a Comment